College Grad Program
Pacific Nissan College Grad Program
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could purchase a NEW Nissan with an easy, stress-free buying experience? With Pacific Nissan’s College Grad Preferred Pricing Program you can buy a new Nissan for less!
THE ALL-NEW NISSAN COLLEGE GRAD PROGRAM PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Simple “No Haggle, No Hassle” buying experience
- Pre-negotiated pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don’t have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE COLLEGE GRAD PROGRAM
- Graduation within six months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
The Nissan College Grad Program is available on select Nissan models at this time. Incentives vary by Region. See your local Nissan Dealer for incentives specific to your geographic area on College Grad Program eligible models. Subject to credit approval. Excludes Nissan Versa Sedan S Trim, Maxima, Murano, Murano CrossCabriolet, 370Z, Quest, Pathfinder, Armada, Titan, GT-R and NV. Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc. Must finance through NMAC. Subject to credit approval.
† Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc.